What’s Holding You Back in your Rental Business?
Many problems faced by real estate investors can be fixed with minor improvements to infrastructure and process, not by beating their tenants with a club. The author of The Time-Wealthy Investor covers much in this free, 30 minute workshop. If you’re a new Real Estate Entrepreneur, this will help you set up your business in advance so you can hit the ground running. This is a fast-paced webinar which covers the basics of the “VIP” model taught in seminars offered by the Landlord Coach.
In this webinar, we will accomplish the following:
- What is Time-Wealth? Why is this something we should be seeking?
- “V” is for Vision. We spend a few minutes understanding where you want to go, specifically what your Vision is for the future, and why it’s important that you have clarity. You might actually decide that Real Estate isn’t for you. That’s ok! It’s way better to know now before you start down a path that isn’t suited for you.
- “I” is for Infrastructure. Based on your Vision for the Future, we will talk about how to align your skill set which will form the early basis for the business infrastructure most appropriate for your real estate business.
- “P” is for the P-E-B Train. The P-E-B Train is what runs on the “tracks” you laid down when you built your infrastructure. This Process-Expectations-Behavior (PEB) Train helps you develop the Processes (P), lay out the Expectations (E), to ultimately get the desired Behavior (B) from your Residents.
- There will be a roughly 10-15 minute Q&A session at the end, as time permits.
- YES, I will make a shameless plug of my book The Time-Wealthy Investor (and the audio version of the book to be released very soon) as well as the coaching I offer at the end of the session, but there’s no hard sales I promise. I hate that, I’m sure you do too. It will be less than a minute, so you can plug your ears if you want to.
You will emailed a link prior to the event so you can hop online. We will start promptly at the specified time, so you should plan to log in a few minutes early. I look forward to seeing you there!