Build a rental business system that makes more money, saves time, and reduces your frustration.
With my VIP Method property management course, you’ll learn how to streamline operations so your rentals no longer take over your time or personal life.
Owning rentals shouldn’t take up all of your time and money — or negatively impact your personal life.
It's a common misconception that buying rental properties will easily generate a steady stream of income with little to no effort.
The sad reality is that with no system in place, you start feeling the strain on your cash flow AND your FREE TIME!
I know this because I’ve been where you are now.
I was always stressed about my rentals and never had free time for the people and things I love. So I developed the VIP Method, which I’ve used to grow from 92 to 250 rental units, and cut down my time on the job from 18 hours a day to two hours a week.
The VIP Method is perfect for any rental owner who’s looking to grow their business without wasting money or spending so much time away from loved ones. In my property management course, you’ll learn best practices that will help you clarify your overall vision, streamline your business operations, and add hours back into your day.
By using the VIP Method, you can:
Here’s everything you get with the VIP Method property management course:
The Vision Course
In this course, you’ll determine why you started a rental business in the first place. Whether your ultimate goal is financial freedom, more family time, room in your calendar to do what you love, or all of the above, a clear vision will help you head in the right direction.
The Infrastructure Course
With a clear vision, you’re ready to start building a lasting infrastructure for your business. This course will teach you the bare bones you’ll need to grow your portfolio and get your time back, as well as advanced concepts when you’re ready for them.
The Process Course
Now that your rental business infrastructure is in place, it’s time to focus on what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. This course will guide you through clear processes that you can put in place to run your business and work with your tenants more efficiently.
You’ll have access to these worksheets, sample forms, letters, and checklists throughout the entire VIP Method course:
- Vision Calendar & Timeline
- Maintenance Survey
- CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) & Cash Flow Calculator
- Vacancy Checklist
- Property Inspection Checklist
- Sample Resident Application
- Resident Screening Template
- Sample Pre-Lease/Commitment Letter
- Resident Move-In Inspection Sheet
- Collections Checklist
- Payment Arrangement Agreement
- Lease Renewal Checklist
- The Million Dollar Lease
- Module 1: Easy Accounting & Finance Basics
- Module 2: How to Make Bankers Love You
- Module 3: Getting Rid of Bad Debt
- Module 4: Commercial Lending: Borrowing as a Business
- Module 1: The Human Side of Real Estate: Negotiation & Human Skills
- Module 2: The Human Side of Real Estate: Networking Mistakes to Avoid
- Module 3: A Drama-Free Life (& Other Management Tips)
- Module 4: Exclusive, Private Facebook Group for Members
- Once a month
Become a VIP in the Rental Business!
Vision Course Value
Infrastructure Course Value
Process Course Value
Download Library Value
Total VIP Method Course
Total Bonus Content Value
Grand Total Value
Get the VIP Method Course
You can get everything I listed above for
or three payments of $847.